Friday, October 25, 2013

Introduction

Static and Functional Biomechanics
 
This is a modular educational series designed to educate physicians, chiropractors and physical therapists on the biomechanical etiologies of static and functional load bearing diseases.

My goal, (and I pray most of you as well), is to improve how we provide Orthopedic Care.  Treating the Biomechanical and Ergonomic cause of disease (instead of the symptom), will improve surgical outcomes, while reducing the reliance on surgery and drug intervention.  Another goal is improving the quality of life by getting people on 2 mile walking programs which will have a dramatic effect in the management of costly Organic Diseases.   
 
 
If you have specific questions, feel free to write me, Skype me or call me and I am here to try and help you provide the best care possible to your patients.   I do not charge for consultations and I am retired and no longer practice medicine.  I hate to discuss my accomplishments, but many physicians ask about my background. . .

I have been a researcher and lecturer in Functional Biomechanics since 1976.  I have been a developer in a number of functional gait and kinematic imaging systems, (EDG & EDG/EMG - Foot Track - Gait Track - Spine Track Systems).   I am the developer of the 3DO Imaging System, Digital Foot Fitter, Optical Imaging System, and G3 Laser Systems.

At one time I was double board certified (Orthopedics and Surgery) with Fellowships in Orthopedics, Sports Medicine, Laser Surgery, and Microsurgery.  I was also fortunate to run a Residency Program for awhile.   I also have a Masters in Medical Education.   All of this is worth about 50 cents today, but I have in addition to all of this, manufacturing experience in Mass Customization, Ergonomic Footwear, Orthotic Manufacturing, Software Engineering, Hardware Development. 
 
I have worked and consulted for many companies including Department of Defense, US Olympics, Adidas, PONY. Nike, Taylor Made Golf, New Balance, Timberland, Rocky, and many more. . .

I am available to lecture or show up for medical group seminars in the areas I have knowledge. 

As a Catholic Christian, consider me as your humble servant there to assist you as needed with medical, technical or production concerns.

I am still learning. . .

I have 7 kids, 5 dogs and a great wife who tolerates me, I also have attention deficit disorder which is why I have to work and stay out of the house so I am not a thorn in the side of my princess.
 
 
 
skype   drcraiglowe
 
fax 877- 499-2511
 
cell/text  714-350-2793
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment